Monday, March 28, 2011

The Ethiopia 2010 Project



The title of the piece above is The Ethiopia 2010 Project #3


I wanted to share with you one of the one hundred mixed media pieces that I have worked on since I last posted. The Ethiopia 2010 Project was completed last September. The work was based on my trip to Ethiopia in January of 2010. I can't thank my patrons, family and supporters enough. I am truly blessed. This trip to Ethiopia was major for me. This seventeen hour flight from Washington D.C. to Ethiopia was the longest flight I have ever taken. I've never needed a passport before this trip. I will never forget my experiences in the motherland. Every time I think about my trip, it brings a smile to my face. I am currently working on more work based on this trip. I will share them with when they are completed. Right now, I just want to thank you all for you support and love. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

No comments: